Unlike a traditional auto repair shop, mobile car repairs Eastern Heights will come to you. A good mechanic can help to keep your car in good condition, running longer and save you money on repairs. But how do find a mechanic you can depend on. These tips will help you find a mechanic that you can trust.
Check out who services the big business fleets in your area
Delivery transports, taxis, company cars, government vehicles have to stay on the road, so you can tell they have a good mechanic that takes care of the maintenance work or repairs. Do some research to figure out who services the big fleets in your area. Then, consider taking your vehicle there. You may also ask a few drivers who their company uses.
Look for a good mechanic online
You can use local directories online to find a mechanic or to check up on a mechanic that you’re considering. Check the reviews as they can help you in making a smart decision.
Interview the mechanic you intend to hire
Before you entrust your car to a mechanic, you may want to know the answers to all of the questions below:
- How many years have they been in business? How many years of experience do they have?
- Do they guarantee their work? What sort of warranties do they offer?
- Are all of their mechanics certified? What type of training do their repairmen have?
- Do they use new, used, OEM, aftermarket parts?
- Can you provide your own parts?
- What types of vehicles or work do they specialize in
- Do they offer free estimates? Are there certain types of inspections that you’ll have to pay for?
- Do they guarantee their estimates?
- Do they have different labour rates for different times/various types of work?
- What are their payment methods?